Rate the Signature Above You [3]

1477 posts1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
It's really funny when you visualize it. !0/!0
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547
Aw! That reminds me of some movie... but I can't figure out what it's from! 9/10




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
So true... 10/10
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Nope!!! :P haha

haha, made me laugh... twice! 10!!/10
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44887
Reviews 816
10/10 because it confused me! :D
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
like i said before... 10/10
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
I think I am already insane by letting you come to my house. :D :D

10/10
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Loved the show. loved being the key word :P

10/10
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
9/10 Seems fitting for you. ;) jk!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Love the song!!!!!!!

10!!!!/10
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Insane rules. not

10/10
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Loved the show. loved being the key word :P


I saw that!!!
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12611
Reviews 321
wow talk about the same ones over and over haha......this confuses me 10/10!!!!
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.





User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
10/10

I would feel the same way if one of my friends were hurt.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
If you want to know what I rate yours, go back a page or two. I'm too lazy to do it myself. :P
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)