9/10 Hehe... never been much a fan of pink. XD But the flower reminds me of peaches somehow, and the black voice in the center of it reminds of space, so....
They say the eyes Are windows to the soul I say the earth The sky The moon The very breath upon my lips All of these Are windows To you
Hmm...6/10 I have no idea who those people are but the blank purple background is cool.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders