Ban The User Above You! [4]

1430 posts1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 96
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547
Banned for implying you didn't know that you aren't classy.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7539
Reviews 374
Banned for thinking I was referring to myself, and not James Bond.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Banned for referring to James Bond.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Hahaha, Banned for not siding with me before!! :P
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7539
Reviews 374
Banned for laughing.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Banned because I just butted-in to a frikkin big conversation. :lol:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Banned because you were against an genius( :P yes that's you C!!) banning himself.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547
Banned because you think its fine for a genius to ban himself!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7539
Reviews 374
Banned for not thinking it's fine for a genius to ban himself.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Banned for even saying that I banned myself, when I didn't even say such a thing.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547
Banned for thinking your ban above does not imply that you were banning yourself.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7539
Reviews 374
Banned for going into a whole new page for us to ban one another.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547
Banned for acting as if I did it on purpose.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle