Rate the Signature Above You [3]

1477 posts1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
I like the phrasing 9/10 :D
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2840
Reviews 14
I love it. 10/10. I laughed for at least a minute and a half.

Question: Is anyone on here close to legally blind?
"All I want is to be loved."

This quote isn't from a romance novel or a couple breaking up. It isn't about a girl desperately wanting to find love or a promiscuous boy finally breaking down. No, this is from a much sadder story. It's an eighteen year-old boy crying about his mother.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Not me!

9/10 Very suspenseful.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
I liked it before, I like it now. 10/10

Question: Is anyone on here close to legally blind?

When you say 'on here' do you mean the YWS? or my Signature?
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
lol, I love Avatar, and will never fail to give an Avatar quote 100000000000/10


yay for you! ^-^ Oh, and I'm not blind.



~Nutty
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2840
Reviews 14
I meant on YWS.

9/10. It's very deep. I like it.
"All I want is to be loved."

This quote isn't from a romance novel or a couple breaking up. It isn't about a girl desperately wanting to find love or a promiscuous boy finally breaking down. No, this is from a much sadder story. It's an eighteen year-old boy crying about his mother.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 7273
Reviews 45
9\10
Wow.
I was captured in the moment, as if I could see it happening.
Kind of depressing,
but nice!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
The first part made me laugh. 9/10
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 37
10/10 :D I love Avatar!!!!
To Live A Creative Life We Must Lose Our Fear Of Being Wrong.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 49345
Reviews 547
9/10
The second part is funny, but I don't really get the first part. Why is each word capitalized?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 37
9.5/10 very interesting.
The second part is funny, but I don't really get the first part. Why is each word capitalized?
Hmm... I don't really know. I guess it means more to me when its capitalized... maybe the message to me is stronger that way.
To Live A Creative Life We Must Lose Our Fear Of Being Wrong.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3121
Reviews 108
9/10. Nice.
Help! I can't remember if I'm the evil twin or the good one!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Yup, you are the evil one. :lol: :lol: 20/10 I love it.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
9/10 haha that's pretty funny. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3121
Reviews 108
9/10 That's really cool.
Help! I can't remember if I'm the evil twin or the good one!



here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings