There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
You get that guy that you like - I forgot his name - to ask you out!
*inserts coin*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Ohh yes that's right lol! You're welcome! And thank you!!! Even though I have an awful singing voice lol.
You get backstage passes to a Skillet concert! And you get to bring someone with you! *crosses fingers*
*inserts coin*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Sweet, a trip to Transylvania and a Skillet concert! Good Christmas!
You get some sanity!
*inserts coin*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes