Rate the Signature Above You [3]

1477 posts1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7539
Reviews 374
10/10 True, very true.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6168
Reviews 73
Aw! (: 8/10
Four kinds of people I hate most in life.
1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with.
2. People who can't count.
3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
10/10: Kewlz.

2/10: Less kewl, but very Stephen Fry.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I.
LOVE.
House. `100000/10 my friend
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
OVERALL...6/10 I DON'T GET IT
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
8/10 I like the simplicity of the quote and the colors you chose.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 16930
Reviews 180
8/10 I somehow like McFly
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Is that all one thing? 9/10

Lol, no one is getting my sig. and thats the point its suppose to not make sense. My friend was having a VERY horrible spazz when she said that. She actaully thought she was dreaming. :lol:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
9/10 I don't get it, but it's still cool! :lol:
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
1st quote was 5/10 a bit silly

the second is curious...7/10

i like the last 9/10
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1742
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1639
Reviews 261
5/10 Um...
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
9/10 Burton!!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Mcfly! WOO! 9/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Niceness, Timmy. I'm listening to Jack's Lament right now XD.


Anyway, as for Irish, hows bout 7/10, because I've heard em before and you never change them.
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind