Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

1489 posts1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6183
Reviews 73
8/10 it's very weird, but i like it :)
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22745
Reviews 197




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44887
Reviews 816
9/10
panda's rock.
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Thats a little creepy...7.5/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
So awesome! 9/10!
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6183
Reviews 73
7/10, creepy, but i still like it :)
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Sweet! 8/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 16930
Reviews 180
9/10 sort of lovely
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Haha funny! 8/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1201
Reviews 23
5/10 Slightly...I don't know. It's quite mysterious though I liked your old one better! :D
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
9/10 Like it.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 16930
Reviews 180
9/10 lol!!!
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6183
Reviews 73
9/10, because we all know it's true.
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3243
Reviews 18
10/10 Simba will always get a 10 from me. :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
9/10 don't know what that's from, but it made me laugh.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."



Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud