No not really. *eats some of the ice cream they threw on her* Strawberry... I hate strawberry!!!!!! *takes a HUGE bucket of chocolate ice cream and dumped all of it on Irish* Muahahaha!!!! *take a fridge and pours content on GPS* Take that!!!!
TUBM: Like chocolate ice cream
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
Yay!!! I'm a sundae!!!! *throws spaghetti sauce at GPS* not sure how long that's been their btw. *chases Irish with chocolate pudding and dumps it all over Irish (hair included)* I'm loving this!!! *runs*
TUBM: Is going to throw some sort of liquid
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..." — Gone With the Wind