Ban The User Above You! [4]

1430 posts1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 96
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1201
Reviews 23
Banned for saying goodnight! :D
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
banned for not saying goodmorning...
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
Banned because it's not morning here. And I have to go back to school right now. Good afternoon!
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
banned for going back to school... may I ask why??
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
Banned for not going back to school. I had a spare right after lunch so I left at the beginning of lunch and had lunch at home. Wow, I said lunch a lot in that sentence! :lol:
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
Banned for not asking me to lunch
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
Banned because I'm sorry for not inviting you to lunch. Would you like to come on Wednesday? ;)
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1201
Reviews 23
Banned for being a novelist!
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
Banned for banning a novelist!

thechocolatewritingcat, wednesday is great for me.
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1201
Reviews 23
Banned for living on a lily pad!
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Banned for having a cool, dark avatar.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
banned for having a bright sunny avie...
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1201
Reviews 23
Banned for quoting Elizabeth Barrett Browning!
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
Banned for not quoting anyone...
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1201
Reviews 23
Banned for hving 696 points. It's the same backwards as forwards...I think there's a name for things like that...palindrome?
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy