Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

1489 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1201
Reviews 23
That's really cool. I'd love to sit there in real life!
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
8/10 Reminds me of a puppy!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
10/10, I like it. :)
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6168
Reviews 73
8/10!! :D

Croc duck!
Four kinds of people I hate most in life.
1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with.
2. People who can't count.
3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4532
Reviews 57
10/10
anime!!
Who is John Galt?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
lady gaga!!!

9.5/10

she's awesome!!
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I love the colors it makes me think of fall...10/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6183
Reviews 73
9/10
I like the picture, but can't read the words :)
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
10/10! Go Simba!!
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1633
Reviews 53
8.5/10 interesting... mystifying a little
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Hello!

8/10 pretty
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 37
10/10!!
To Live A Creative Life We Must Lose Our Fear Of Being Wrong.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
9/10 A bit creepy, but awesome!
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6183
Reviews 73
9/10 really intense and creepy!
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 37
10/10 I love simba!
To Live A Creative Life We Must Lose Our Fear Of Being Wrong.



You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost