Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

1489 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
7/10

its mysterious
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
9/10 I just like the look of it. Kind of reminds me of me, haha. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
7/10 Can't really read it, but I like the colors.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Hmm, since so many people haven't been able to read my avatar I think I'll change it...

9/10 awesome croc-duck!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I love your new one! 10/10 the colors are so pretty!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22745
Reviews 197
7/10 It's kinda simple.

I just changed mine from the hypnotising stick men one. Found this somewhere and decided it was weird enough to use. Creeps me out a bit. :P




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Aww! I liked them! Ahh well thats kinda cool 7.5/10

I'm gonna miss your dudes :cry:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22745
Reviews 197
7/10 I just get bored every so often, haha. :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
9/10, I love it.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
cute and weird at the same time

8/10
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Oh wow! Thats really pretty! 9.5/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 37
8.5/10
To Live A Creative Life We Must Lose Our Fear Of Being Wrong.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
Ooh, 10/10. Loving the colors.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6183
Reviews 73
8/10
it's slightly crazy, yet adorable
Have you ever smelled sunshine? Have you tasted the color orange? I know how you can... post880303.html#p880303

This is a gift. It comes with a price.
Who is lamb and who is the knife?
-Florence and the Machine




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
its nice and mysterious

8/10
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites