You get nothing because you didn't insert a coin (:
-Insers coin-
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
You get a coin slightly less valuable than the coin you just inserted.
*inserts coin*
"SHAMAN" is a action/adventure fiction novel I'm writing, following the adventures of Marcus Lee. Marcus finds a book with a peculiar symbol engraved on the cover. As Marcus digs deeper into the mysteries of the book, he learns about controlled reincarnation.
You get a pair of rubber gloves in case anyone else gives you a used tissue.
*inserts coin*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
You get new camera and a new... hmmm... ...pen! You get a camera and a pen (:
-inserts coin-
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X