No, I love apple pie! How can you hate it?. Apple pie = amazing!
TUBM- thinks wookie is weird for not liking apple pie (:
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police. Tony: You won't hurt me. John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not? Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen. John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
TUBM- doesn't know where the hell 'Bora Bora' is on the map
Four kinds of people I hate most in life. 1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with. 2. People who can't count. 3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it. — soundofmind