insert coin

1480 posts1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
You get a magical lamp with a genie inside.

Hahaha and thanks for eating them! :D

*inserts coin*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
You get four wishes and the lamp

*inserts gold paint*
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
You get a paint brush!

Haha my pleasure Ranger Hawk :lol:

-insert coin-
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6919
Reviews 108
You get paint.

-insert coin-




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3527
Reviews 41
You get a puppy!!!! Awwww!!!! So cute!!!!

-inserts coin-

*takes out Ocarina and starts playing* Yay I have the Ocarina of Time!!!! And the world didn't need to be in danger to get it!!!! *starts playing Zelda's lullaby*
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1122
Reviews 150
Gets a golden ticket to the seventh circle of hell for having a Twilight avi.

*inserts coin*

~Sunny




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
You get a high five cause you don't like twilight either :smt003

-insert coin-
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6919
Reviews 108
You get a bowl of oatmeal, because I haven't read Twilight and I don't really care about its existance. =.=

-insert coin-




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
You get a tricked out pen

I like your attitude Hawkie :smt001

-insert coin-
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3527
Reviews 41
You get bubblegum

-inserts coin-
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6919
Reviews 108
You get a school bus.

-insert coin-




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6168
Reviews 73
You get your school!

-inserts coin-
Four kinds of people I hate most in life.
1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with.
2. People who can't count.
3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 111
You get a hug

-insert coin-
"Ruth.
She's alive because she is not dead,
and junk."
~JoJo




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6919
Reviews 108
You get a submarine.

-insert coin-




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
You get Atlantis

-insert coin-
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold