You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
Paramore is great. I think I might have already rated your signature, and even though I don't understand it, I'll give it 10/10 because it's there. :]
In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire, That on the ashes of his youth doth lie, As the deathbed whereon it must expire, Consumed by that which it was nourished by. (Exerpt from Shakespearean Sonnet Number 73)
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING! — Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm