No, because if I hated mornings...then I'd have to hate evenings, too. I just don't like the sun.
TUBM Has a celebrity crush
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire, That on the ashes of his youth doth lie, As the deathbed whereon it must expire, Consumed by that which it was nourished by. (Exerpt from Shakespearean Sonnet Number 73)
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
I don't know what PWN means. Bryan is the talking dog off of Family Guy.
TUBM...knows what PWN means and is kind enough to tell me.
You're more than wonderful More than amazing The irreplaceable Love of my life You're so incredible In these arms tonight The irreplaceable Love of my life
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year