Ban The User Above You! [3]

1610 posts1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 108
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
Banned for being a fan of Tinkerbell.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
Banned for having a hilarious "Pirates of the Caribbean"-avi that I want to have
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
Banned for having your own sunshine (I want one too!).
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Banned for having an avatar of a movie I watched yesterday
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1091
Reviews 17
Banned for living in a country that has a cool flag.
One person's craziness is another person's reality
-Tim Burton




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Banned for saying Canada has a cool flag...it's so boring but thanks.
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
Banned for having Jack Sparrow quote in your signature.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Banned because I can ban you
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Banned for having a not a very original reason.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Banned for having yummy looking strawberries on your avatar. Now I'm hungry.
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
Banned because you live closer to the US than I do
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Banned for living in a country I want to go to
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Banned for wanting to go to Germany.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 803
Reviews 107
Banned for joining earlier than me.
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3101
Reviews 51
Banned for thinking normal is boring!
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me



You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)