Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

1483 posts1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 99
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
!0/!0 very unusual. I love it!

***I am back! Woohoo!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
10/10 I really like it! It's actually quite...pretty ^_^
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
9/!0. Very awesome!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1122
Reviews 150
10/10 Really pretty! The butterfly is lovely. :)

~Sunny




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the picture but I'll give it a 7/10
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 19




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
Kindda cute but... incoherent (don't ask).
7/10.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 19
6/10 - I thought they were stairs at first xD
Fancy a Review?

Moo.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
8/!0. We have a bunch of anime obbsessors on here! Teehee.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7829
Reviews 239
Like I said before 10/10 I love it!
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7061
Reviews 277
8/10 It's really dark. Cool!
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 792
Reviews 89
7/10.. funny :P
-mors aut honorabilis vita-


Forget the prince with a horse, I want a vampire with a volvo.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
oh.... so cute!
8/10 :D
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3337
Reviews 47
7/10

Creepy but poetic at the same time.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1779
Reviews 121
interesting 7/10
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.