Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

1483 posts1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
9/10

looks funny, plus when i used to watch that show i always loved jiggly puffs singing parts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3337
Reviews 47
5/10

I'm so sick of seeing this almost every day... It's BORING (take your own medicine... ah ah *I feel evil today, muahaha*).




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
he he you said you felt like a fly today, Shauni.
7/10. It's kindda funny :D
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
i give it a 8/10 cool looking but a bit bland.

And i changed mine, and i will be changing it weekly, or bi weekly ( 2x a week, not every two weeks) depending on how i feel.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1999
Reviews 106
7/10. -3 for being unclear.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
9/10

Because I love the little mermaid! And it's just awesome! Yay. :D
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
8/10
A cow. That's funny *laughs* Don't mind me
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
8/!0. Beautiful. very pretty.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
ohhhhh 8/10. Nice and sweet
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3225
Reviews 365
5/10

It's anti-twilight (good)

yet hard to read (bad)
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
it's simple but we can't see much.
7/10
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1422
Reviews 115
prettyful. That is so not a word.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
3/10

its weird looking, i don't like the colors or get the point of it.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12298
Reviews 124
3.5/10

It's anti-twilight and hard to read :(
But it has cool animation :D
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson



I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern