person above ya!

2691 posts1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 180
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
Is threatening me with a knife...not gonna comment on that...
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
^better be afraid because i have 2 knives now
Meat is Murder




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
Evidently doesn't know that I'm no stranger to knife pain...
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
^doesn't know i have different weapons and different techniques
Meat is Murder




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
is still threatening me based solely on the fact that I am nice...
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
^is starting to get me angry
Meat is Murder




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
Is getting anrgy at me...why?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
^ is asking a question i can't answer
Meat is Murder




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
^is pissed off at Hunter and she doesn't know why
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
^is very much so correct and likes to state the obvious
Meat is Murder




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
Posts too fast for me to get in anything about anyone except her
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
^has caught on to my evil plot
Meat is Murder




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
Has an evil plot to take over the worl by posting fast
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 13
^better not tell the whole world because it took me 3 days to come up with that evil plot
Meat is Murder




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
Took THREE DAYS to come up with this?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle