Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful. — John Green, Looking for Alaska