person above ya!

2691 posts1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 180
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 137
^Was the first person I met on YWS b/c he reviewed my prologue.
"And I am a writer
writer of fiction
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones...
Let me go if you don't love me" ~The Decembrists "Engine Driver"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
Amazes me by remembering that!
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ needs to post more pics. ;)
Love and Light




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 137
^Must like pancakes
"And I am a writer
writer of fiction
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones...
Let me go if you don't love me" ~The Decembrists "Engine Driver"




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ Doesn't know the inside joke ;)
Love and Light




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 137
^is right
"And I am a writer
writer of fiction
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones...
Let me go if you don't love me" ~The Decembrists "Engine Driver"




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ has admitted what many who meet me do.
Love and Light




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
^
^
^
Is EVER SO modest.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ Has a tiny problem with sarcasm. ;)
Love and Light




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
^has three minions and needs a new sig
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ Notes the obvious.
Love and Light




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
^notes that I note the obvious
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6194
Reviews 481
^Must be tired of how everyone talks about her being the Official Gift-Giver




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ would NOT go to sleep last night! Lol!
Love and Light




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
^is the Best Overall Member
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>



Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman