person above ya!

2691 posts1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 180
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13816
Reviews 563
^ Thinks Enimime rocks
No, don't change your avvie! It rocks
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1823
Reviews 665
Has a nice avvie
But iam getting bored of it
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ Should photoshop his avvie if he's getting bored of it
Love and Light




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1823
Reviews 665
Avatar funky
I am changing okay
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ is changing his avatar.

Where'd you get it, anyway?
Love and Light




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13816
Reviews 563
^Is changing his awesome avatar... for hopefully one better

They should make a medieval gallery of avatars
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13816
Reviews 563
For Crysi: Her avvie has red hair
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 129
^
Can't get out of her mind! :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13816
Reviews 563
^ Has a creepy but cool avvie
And recognizes that I have no map and am lost :wink:
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1823
Reviews 665
Needs a map
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
^ has changed to a black and white avatar (which I don't like as much)
Love and Light




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1823
Reviews 665
Changing again
does not like me avvie
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13816
Reviews 563
^ Has a new awesome avvie.
Where do you get those knight avatars?
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17580
Reviews 798
^
^
^
Could get a custom rank if she wanted... :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6194
Reviews 481
^May be clumsy, but still pretty!



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown