The User Below You...

1604 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 107
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1999
Reviews 106
oh yeah! I rule!!


TPBM has read one of my poems
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7061
Reviews 277
Nope, sorry.

The person below me has read one of Princess's poems.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Sadly no.


TPBM just wants winter break nowww.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2168
Reviews 183
Yess.

TPBM has/had it snowing where they are!
Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Yes! And we had a two hour delay!
I love sleeping.


TPBM shares in my love of sleeping.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7061
Reviews 277
Yes, or more accurately, you share in my love of sleeping, but a trivial point nonetheless.

TPBM has read Lord of the Rings.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Negative.


TPBM is a chemistry buff.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3225
Reviews 365
Eh. I like when things blow up :)

TPBM is tired.
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Yeah sorta.


TPBM has read Narnia.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3015
Reviews 157
Nope; I can barely watch the move without falling asleep, I doubt I could read the book.

TPBM gets out of school soon for Christmas break.
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 240
Reviews 36
Today is my final day! yay!

The person below me has big plans for Christmas. *Or another holiday they celebrtae over the next few weeks.*
Your monthly Bible quote: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are decietful." Proverbs 27:6




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Hm, not really.


TPBM owns a pearl necklace.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15394
Reviews 1464
Yuppity; I do. Pearls are my birthstone, so ofcourse xD


TPBM didn't eat breakfast today
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Oh I ate a granola bar and slices of honey ham.


TPBM has made a rubber band ball before.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Hey, yeah I have! No way.


TPBM is human.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth



You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss