Well, I will loose my mind if I don't get good marks for my tests.
The person below me is thinking of a way to skip school tomorrow.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask." Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants." - Dragon Age
Oh, thanks for reminding me, Chirantha. Hehe, I probably won't succeed.
TPBM likes Charles Dickens.
Last edited by CastlesInTheSky on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
Nope! I am in advanced and I love working with numbers! Almost as much as working with words*Gasps*
TPBM ate a bigger peice of chocolate pie than they should of had!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
Yes! I love it! Anything that includes rock I love! Country is what I listen to when I am feeling all mushy inside. And Music is like candy. To eat it you have to take away the wrappers!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna