Ban The User Above You! [2]

1534 posts1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 103
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
banned for winning nano. CONGRATS!
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Banned for being in love with the movie Titanic.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
Banned because my nose is stuffed up and I am as sick as a dog!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
In what way are you sick. Ill or vomiting?

Banned for being sick as a dog.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
I am sick...banned for saying that I was sick as a dog when I speciafically said that I was as sick as a dog.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Banned for pointing that out.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
Banned for not pointing out that I had pointed what had pointed that out.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Banned for confusing me. :?
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
Banned for banning me for what every other banner bans me for!...I don't get it either.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Banned for making me review your extremely long story when I could have been posting here with you and Chirantha. graa.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 17
Banned for...for...having a picture of the Titanic! HAH! (hehe jokes)
Anti-Peta.

"In Vabbi , I was ambushed by six of them! They wielded blunt wooden sticks and were hissing at me about overdue fines... Bandits? Oh, no. These were library envoys."

-- Vael/Nathanael, Guild Wars: Eye of the North




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
Banned for loving Brandon, whoever he is.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Banned for having a title with shoes and goody in it.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1999
Reviews 106
Banned for having all caps in your sig
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
Banned for being the all caps police.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth



This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes