I don't actually. Ha; I feel like such a freak now if the whole world knows them.
The user below me....... is a huge fan of Jane Austen.
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.
Half of my class is, but I'm not. I don't like the novel.
The person below me is studying like mad. I am.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask." Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants." - Dragon Age
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.
What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration. — soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus