OCTOBER GIRL....I had to change mine to something thats easier for these people to actually understand so I am using this one. You probably wouldv'e liked my other one better!
KAYLYN....I think that it is adorable! 8/10!
This is a story about a girl
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
In every single letter. In every single word. There will be a hidden message about a boy who loves a girl.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask." Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants." - Dragon Age
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask." Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants." - Dragon Age
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss