Not really. The person below me is SilverSunlight 'cause she seems to post a lot here.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.
It's ok...(I'm gonna kill SilverSunlight) The person below me is older than me.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.
No, not really. (Outside Woolworths at noon! Bring a knife)
TPBM is a criminal.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.
No, I don't actually know what I want for Christmas. (Why am I bad at this, Jamie? You're just mad 'cause I didn't rate your death scene very high!)
TPBM should be doing homework like me, but is on YWS instead.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger