The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.
avatar: stupid naruto guy
username: a ninja who stalks people
"There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is -- in fact -- a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate." -House
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................................................it makes me think of............................of........................................of..............................of...a lady whos name is miss spys chorocker!
This is a story about a girl
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
In every single letter. In every single word. There will be a hidden message about a boy who loves a girl.
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X