Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

1483 posts1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
7/10
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1857
Reviews 28
10/10 laughed my head off when i saw it
I have the memory of a goldfish,
The attention span of a squirrel,
But the mind of a WRITER... or a psychopath, one or the other.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
9/10

Goes well with the forum.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 566
1/10 has got old now :(
Bag.

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6517
Reviews 402
5/10

Some guy. Is it Josh Groban...? o_o
How am I not myself?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 566
6/10 :) No its Louis Garrel :)
Bag.

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
6/10

What ever is it?
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1090
Reviews 62
7/10 can't really see the picture :(




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
It's supposingly not showing. As it is Artemis Fowl in it, he generally had never shown his face to anyone.

9/10

Funny.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1090
Reviews 62
Not the person, the screens blurry :(

7/10 again :D




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Is it a problem with your computer or my avatar?

9/10 again :D
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1090
Reviews 62
Computer I think

7/10 again :P




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 25
6/10. Pfft.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 41
1/10.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2090
Reviews 15
3/10 because....because....because i said it was!!! :D
"Darth Vader is my kind of man...he is tall, dark, and handsom"
*room falls silent then everyone turns to look at me*
"What?"
~This happend in art class to me.



I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X