Banned because that's not the most annoying song ever.
*evil grin*
*sings*
This is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake
This is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...
something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi. — Elinor