Rate the Signature Above You [2]

1476 posts1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
8/10 (for Confucius :D)
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4119
Reviews 103
8/10 Made me laugh.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
And that's why no one does think outside the box. How sad. 6/10.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6517
Reviews 402
8/10
I like the lesser evil bit.
How am I not myself?




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
9/10

Cool, but I'd like it better if I knew the context, of course.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
dont like the font sorry

4/10
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
5/10
Don't like the way you used the aint and n' and it reminds me of things I dislike.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
Wtf? Srsly. 3/10
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
Huh? 4/10

Its a song =.= Big meanie!




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
5/10

Mm, smelly cat? Cat breath eweth. Nasty cat and a not very tactful plug. :wink: :razz:
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
Yay! 10/10 and Muppets=awesome^max
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 12
Omg! Do not remind me of that song! I had to sing it over and over again in the fifth grade ugh! 1/10

Um...my signature is below me its right there V
Last edited by unsterblichkeit36 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
-SaraRose




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
That's where signatures generally are, lol.

Meh, 3/10.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1190
Reviews 6
Lol, I remeber that song. 7/10 cause it helped me learn.

Jezz, Little harsh :P
Last edited by WanaBeAuthor on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
Unknown.


Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
3/10 for misspelling Shakespeare.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake



More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes