Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

1479 posts1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
10/10 HYPER CRAZY PURPLE HAIRED GIRL!! xD rox my sox :P
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
Link! 10/10
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 60
9/10
go Zelda :)
omg lol thx HD!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
9/10 so cuuuute ^.^ *huggles avvie*
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
4/10
Pooh is getting old.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
10/10 Mario!!!
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
7/10. I'd replace "boys" with "men," but I'm not 14. XD
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1290
Reviews 33
6/10
"The things that we're frightened of, or told to be frightened of, are not necessarily the things that we need to fear."
-Michael Moore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
3/10. Too emo.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
8/10 Pixelated Raccoon Mario moving reeally fast!! xD
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 29
10/10 again XD
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
6/10. It's ok.

And GryphonFledglin, it's a singer/actor from Taiwan named Nicholas Teo. He starred in a show called Wei Xiao Pasta (Smiling Pasta), hence the text on the avvie. :) *Is hoping Gryphon doesn't feel clueless anymore.
-Elise
"I move the stars for no one."
-Jareth

"You say this Labyrinth's a peice of cake? Well let's see how you deal with this little slice."
-Jareth




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 29
10/10 Nice!
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
5/10.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 35
5/10
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.



You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)