"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
And GryphonFledglin, it's a singer/actor from Taiwan named Nicholas Teo. He starred in a show called Wei Xiao Pasta (Smiling Pasta), hence the text on the avvie. *Is hoping Gryphon doesn't feel clueless anymore.
-Elise
"I move the stars for no one."
-Jareth
"You say this Labyrinth's a peice of cake? Well let's see how you deal with this little slice."
-Jareth
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes