Rate the Signature Above You [2]

1476 posts1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5214
Reviews 150
Extremely poetic. But it does get cliche near the end. I like the idea of saving time in a bottle, though. 7/10.
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
You'd rather be a great writer that nobody likes, rather than a great person that isn't very good at writing? Tsk. 4/10
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
eh. Confuzzling (sorta...)
5/10
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
6/10
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 29
8/10 coolness!! Thats pretty!
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
thnkx

7/10
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
7/10
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 6
First: Nope. Nope, it cant. Sorry. *sighs* Well, I'm off to kill some peasants. Bye-bye! *chops off quoted's head*

6/10

Second: Good quote

8/10

Overall: 7/10




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 29
LOL 10/10! :lol:
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
8/10 very philosophical
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
7/10
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 29
4/10 I dont really get it, but its okay, my vocab isnt wonderful. Plus, the meaning doesn't sound to pleasent.
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
9/10

Gandhi was amazing, but you spelt his name wrong.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
*hates on Batman some more*

9/10

He's such an emo brat.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
3/10...
it means nothing to me.. but obivously to you
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.