"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
LOL Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi show! Hi HI puffy ami yumi lets go! Anything is possible!!! XD
Banned for all of us singing!
Hello! I go by Curly!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
Banned because despite the meaning i love the word pooping!
Hello! I go by Curly!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain