"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers