"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet. — Neil Gaiman