I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
10/10 awesome! The last one is really awesome too! The first one is intense!
Hello! I go by Curly!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it." — We Bought A Zoo