Rate the Signature Above You [2]

1476 posts1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4119
Reviews 103
11/10 It's just that good, I had to rate it twice!
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 270
6/10

I don't know what you're talking about? :D
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 53415
Reviews 1125
7/10.

It's very informative :D
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 410
It's nice.....a little Yeats is never bad. 7/10

xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
9/10

cool
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 60




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 10241
Reviews 116
8/10

Made me laugh.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
i like it

10/10
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
umm.... riiiight 5/10
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 23
wtf....
7/8 made me laugh, but i dont get it
ALRIGHT, I was talking about my virginity!!!!

(lolz dinosaur comics)
if you don't understand...
http://www.qwantz.com/archive/000135.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 60
6/10
okie dokie. wierd comic. wait...i change my mind
8/10
omg lol thx HD!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 23
8/10
i think it should be
Friends are like buttcheecks, sometimes crap gets between them but thats whe they stick together the most

or something similar
ALRIGHT, I was talking about my virginity!!!!

(lolz dinosaur comics)
if you don't understand...
http://www.qwantz.com/archive/000135.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
oh wow. 6/10
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 60
6/10
ok...
omg lol thx HD!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 37
10/10!

You made me fall out of my chair, seriously!



Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson