I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
Lawyer jokes aren't funny anymore. Plus... Bee Movie? Really? There are much better kids' movies you could be quoting from. And normal people are boring. XD
5/10
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake
i love it that was one of my favorite parts of the lion king right before my favorite song "i just can't wait to be king" *rambling now* ok anyway...i give it 9/10
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain