It makes me think of a little girl kicking dry leaves around in a city park, probably because that's what I did every lonely October day in the city. Mine's kinda boring, who can make anything of it?
Goldenheat -> a truly good and utterly perfect person, with golden blonde hair wearing denims and sitting in a cornfield with a blanket, a book and a picnic basket.
Heck, that's not you - it's your name. I'm not someone suspiciously like Hugh Laurie dressed up in army gear, even though Tin Fish said that was what my name made her think of.
Doing Layleun's:
An alien with anime eyes and wolf ears and a cat's tail.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir
"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence! — soundofmind