5/10. No idea who that anime kid is, but the streaming darkness is pretty cool.
EDIT: Now that I've been rated, my avi is Katy from the children's movie Katy and the Katerpillar Kids. I understand there's a prequel that's about Katy herself, but I've never seen it. Anyway, I did not draw the picture.
Last edited by ProfessorRabbit on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax
Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X