Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
I'm singing this song that's stuck in my because it plays on the radio a lot but I don't know the name. The chorus is "And I don't ever wanna feeeeeeeeeel/ like I did that day/ Take me to the place I lovvvve/Take me all the way" Anyone know that song?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk