7/10
Thought provoking, but could have been 'spruced up' a little.
Getting what you want is just as difficult as not getting what you want. Because then you have to figure out what to do with it instead of figuring out what to do without it.
- The Realm of Possibility
Getting what you want is just as difficult as not getting what you want. Because then you have to figure out what to do with it instead of figuring out what to do without it.
- The Realm of Possibility
4/10
Um I don't really get it?
But you do so that's all that matters heh.
Getting what you want is just as difficult as not getting what you want. Because then you have to figure out what to do with it instead of figuring out what to do without it.
- The Realm of Possibility
9/10. That is so bloody STUPID! How could someone even say that? I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had told that to someone. That's sick! Ugh, it makes me sick.
"I move the stars for no one."
-Jareth
"You say this Labyrinth's a peice of cake? Well let's see how you deal with this little slice."
-Jareth
Getting what you want is just as difficult as not getting what you want. Because then you have to figure out what to do with it instead of figuring out what to do without it.
- The Realm of Possibility
'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights