Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

1479 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
8/10 I like, but in another way it scares me. Sorry.
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
7/10

Kind of funny
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1210
Reviews 99
Lol. That's cute! It would be even cooler if there were words with it. 8/10
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 461
Oof, doody.

8/10
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
10/10 LOL
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1042
Reviews 27




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
um... huh huh 6/10
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1478
Reviews 220
8/10
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
10./10 lol I love it!
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 40
10/10

awww, they're kissing!!!! and i like his hair...^_^
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul."

-Aldo Leopold




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
y thank you.... your um.... 8/10 and now *vanishes into thin air*
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 25
6/10 sorry it kind of freaked me out...jk sort of... but then agian it is kind of funny...Maybe? 7/10
You can only be Lost in one place for so long. After awhile you just call it home.

I could say a thousand words and break your heart. Or I could never say one, and break it just the same.
------------




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 370
7/10, cool but a bit boring. :wink:
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 99
7/10...I feel really dumb but err...I don't get it..?
Maybe you should kiss someone nice or lick a rock, or both - Regina Spektor




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 71
9/10

I get it! I think it is cute also!
Visit my blog anytime!
weblog.php?w=871



More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes