What is the member above you known for?

1472 posts1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
Known for not hiding from cookies
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
^^Known for waiting...
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 41
^Known for freezing innocent people in the Chat^




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 52
Known for loving wolves.

Now, let's see if anyone can come up with what I am known for... that is a very good question actually...????

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
^^ Known for having a bright orange-ish, interesting looking avatar.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
Known for coming up with something about SishBee
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
Known for posting so much that I'm running out of things to say about her.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
Known for not saying enough about the undersigned
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 504
Known for the Arabic characters in her screen name




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
Known for being in the Kingdom of Conscience
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1042
Reviews 27




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
Known for wanting to make a squirell empire.
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
Known for creating fun contests.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1042
Reviews 27




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1683
Reviews 121
known for having a name that I always have trouble typing!!!!!!!

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint