"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."
"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.
Banned for banning your own girlfriend. I mean really, how could you?
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."
"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.
Banned for jumping to conclusions I've never actually said I would
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."
"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."
"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."
"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."
"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."
"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.
When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men. — avianwings47