Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

1479 posts1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
2/10

Too romantic and strange
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
4/10 Don't really like Invader Zim to much.
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
9/10

Funny
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
7/10

I think the dancing is cute, but it gets old quick.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
10/10
I love it! :) Its so funny! And cute!

[Mad how did you know it was me?]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
9/10

[You've shown me pics before remember?]
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
10/10

[Not this one though.]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
-10/10

So?
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
10/10
[Okay sorry lol]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
6/10

It's okay. I've gotten too use to it.

Someone else post please...
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
6/10

It's okay. I've gotten too use to it.

Someone else post please...
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
7/10

Weird, in a cute kind of way.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2831
Reviews 170
10/10

Cute and funny.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
10/10
I love it.
Its just nice =]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
6/10

it kind of freaks me out a little
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha



That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)